I am so much more hardcore now. Hand me a bow and arrow, and I'll show y'all how it's done. I even have a braid today. : ]
I'm not sure why this epiphany is so great, seeing as Jennifer Lawrence isn't actually Katniss, but it still just is. This is a shout out to all of you who think I look like another star, one who happens to like vampires. I actually prefer bakers. Thanks.Alright, off to study for Spanish (like I've been pretending to do for the last couple of hours unsuccessfully...)
Why can't I just be like Katniss and only have to focus on how to get the upper hand over the Capitol?
I am realizing just how much of a terrible studier I am. I feel like I need to take a How to Study 101 class. There are too many distractions in the world and in my head.
It's so easy to slack off and put off Spanish phonetics. And Shakespeare. And everything else...
Any suggestions??
At least classes are almost done. Then I'll get to my plot against the Capitol, just because I'll have spare time to do so.
1 comment:
BA.
Post a Comment