Friday, March 16, 2012

People

People are worth it.

They're worth sacrificing your time, energy and words for. Always.

Always, always, always.

Sometimes I feel like people forget that. That everyone has worth, every single soul.

Sometimes I feel like giving up on those people who forget this fact because I simply can't convince them of it. But then again, that's pretty counteractive to be giving up on people because they give up on other people.

Does that even make sense?

I think my bottom line is that people should care more. When someone asks, "Why do you even care?" I have an answer. "Because somebody has to."

Can you imagine a world where people only cared about themselves and never about anybody else? It'd last 5 seconds before disaster would destory us all.

Just let people know that you care. Be there for them.

Don't give up on people. That's all I ask.

1 comment:

Clayton said...

I just moved in with this awesome family in MT and they have this embroidery that says "love me when I least deserve it, that's when I need it the most." I'd never seen that one before.