So, I'm running a St. Patrick's Day 5K this weekend.
I've got the green garb thing all good to go (I'll be the one in awesome glittery green glasses), but as for the actual running part...?
I'm not really at liberty to answer that. I'm too busy lounging around thinking about how hard it will be to move in order to get up and fold laundry.
This Saturday is going to be a blood bath.
I'm really not cringing about it, because I'll just show up and run until I'm tired and then walk. A lot. Walking never hurt anybody, alright?
There have been only a handful of times I've been motivated to exercise. These moments are big in my life. They are also quite fleeting. There's one from my past here.
Anyway, wish me luck. Maybe this time I'll stick to it.
And I mean to my goal, not the pavement.
3 comments:
Haha! Nice ending and nice post.
You'll probably get first place.
You'll probably win before the race even starts.
But it's whatevs.
blood bath. sticking to the pavement. nast. (: I love it. and I love you. Good luck on your 5k. You can run mine with me too!
You'll be the star of the show. Only because I'm senile and you're not.
I'm not sure that's relevant, but oh well.
Post a Comment