Friday, April 6, 2012

Green choices

Queeestion.
Why is it so, dang hard to pick out toothpaste?

This sounds ridiculous, but think about it. There are so many choices. If you've ever grocery shopped with me before, you know that I always take forever because of these choices. I have to compare brands, claims on each item, food labels and prices. It can turn into an event. This same phenomenon often occurs with shampoo, deodorant, granola bars and bread.

If anyone cares, I bought Dove pomegranate and lemon verbena deodorant.

Speaking of deodorant, I went for a run today. It felt quite nice. Two miles, a green smoothie and a handful of sit ups and push ups later, I feel pretty good. : ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That deodorant sounds like it smells good.

Annnnd, how was your smoothie? What flavor is that?

Alex said...

It was super good. : ] It contained an apple, apple juice, a banana, a good bunch of spinach, ice, yogurt and... I think that's all. : ] Yummo.