Monday, July 11, 2011

Life, currently

Things I never thought I'd love but found I really actually do:
  • The singles ward-- Who knew I'd decide it was probs the greatest invention ever? I love meeting new people and getting lessons that are relevant to my life now. I learn something new probably every five minutes. It's quite exciting. : ]
  • Going to bed early-- A sketchy and unusual idea, I know. But oh my, it certainly makes waking up in the morning easier.
  • Fixing zipper sliders-- I feel extremely talented now, that's all I have to say. Bring on the broken zippers in jackets, purses, tents or backpacks. I've got needle nose pliers and wire cutters in my back pocket.
  • Leaving my computer untouched for days at a time during the summer-- Oh wow, leaving Facebook alone without me? How will it survive?! Actually, I found out it's totes alright without me. Life on Facebook continues, even when you leave. And your junk mail does just fine on its own too.
  • Working full-time-- Hey, I'm kind of rich. I'm a fan.

Anyway, such is my life. I'm kickin' around, hangin' in there.

Yes. So, probs... The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

favorite parts:
1. work.
2. faceweez.
you. rock. :)