Sunday, July 29, 2012

Legit Liszt

These legit experiences have stood out to me lately:



  •  
  • Fast cars (yellow Mustangs with black racing stripes)
  • Spider dances (too cool to explain, but it basically banished away the fear of spiders for me)
  • Phone chats across states
  • People who vote Team Alex (...not Team Kristen)
  • Teaching my niece to swim with a water noodle ("The purple one, I need the purple one right there! .... No, I need that green one, clear over there!")
  • People who welcome not because they are obligated, but because they are genuine and kind
  • Riding my bike to work
    This is my bicycle.
    Or the closest thing to it I could find online.


  • Spain (which will definitely always be cool)
  • Vill Inn laugh fests (typical, but we basically shook the entire restaurant with our laughter this time)
  • Conversations about whether or not I bought a shirt... that last hours and hours
  • Sitting outside on the hot pavement while reading on my lunch break
  • People who lend me books
  • TED talks
  • Looking through Spain pictures and realizing how much of myself was found in that amazing country

Well, that's all for now. This certainly was a modge podge of my week. I can post something more detailed later about one of the many stories caked into this liszt. 

Luego. : ]
 

1 comment:

Bethany said...

TED?
I'm so glad I was involved in some of these. Class.