Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Liszt of my week

I haven't made a liszt in quite some time... I'm just not me without lists either. So here we go.

Interesting/weird things that have happened in the last week:

  • The dream I had about meeting Bill Clinton. He was hunting for more voters while attempting to use this charming eye technique. Creeper.
  • The magpie on my swamp cooler. I'm not sure if I'm due to watch Hitchcock's The Birds or not.
  • I discovered cookie butter. It's as good as it sounds too. My coworker who let me try it knew I'd love it. Am I that transparent about my love for sweets?
  • Still having 10 minutes to spare when turning in my Shakespeare final. Usually it's negative 10. By the way, prayer works.
  • Getting locked out and then breaking a window to get in. Yes, fortunately, I'm that hardcore.
  • Almost getting locked in a rare book store. Those places are for book junkies like cookie butter is for fiendish bakers. I will purposely try to get locked in next time.

All for now. I'll try to have interesting/weird experiences next week as well. Promise me you'll do the same...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

"hardcore"

Nice word choice. (: