Tuesday, May 1, 2012

All my muse

Lately, I've been obsessed with music.

All I can do is music hop from site to site, follow radio stations on Twitter and continually add to my iTunes library. But now there's a tragedy in the making. My 8 GB iPod is longing for more space. I can only delete so many songs that I don't listen to anymore.

Even if I can't share music via my iPod with y'all, here are some good songs as of late. Really good songs. : ]

Try this one if you want to sing to let the world know that your heart is filled with passionate exuberance. The video is quite weird. Interesting but nevertheless bizarre.

This one's good for a calm mood mixed with some underlying inner turmoil.

This one was free on iTunes last week. I almost knocked over my laptop because it was already on my Wishlist. It's so catchy.

And finally, I just like this one. Especially the part at 3:29. But you can't skip ahead, you have to listen to the whole song to appreciate it. Ya know?

Anyway, I guess I had to get that out of my system. I love having music accompany me throughout my day.

Muuuusssiiiiicccc. : ]

No comments: