I thought up some more good songs for y'all to hear. : ]
This one. I just... stumbled into it somehow. But it's so catchy, and it makes me want to go outside. And that darn xylophone. I want to learn how to play. I'll add that to my new band's set list.
Then there's Birdy's Skinny Love. I'd never heard the original version from Bon Iver before hearing this one, but now there's definitely no going back.
Mylo Xyloto has been such a great Coldplay album, and I wasn't even their hugest fan before. I think this one has been my fave so far. I like everything on the album, yet I keep going back to this song.
This classic by The Temper Trap is a shout out to my friend, Abby. Yes, The Temper Trap is a great band. : ] There's more where that came from too. (500) Days of Summer taught me about that song. The soundtrack is so fantastic. It's a must have. Seriously, there isn't a bad song on it. I love it.
Anyway, I guess I should start a music post for each week, eh?
Let's do it. Deal.
I'm assuming audience agreement because there's always good music to be found. This will keep me digging through the musical sandbox. : ] Alright, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment