Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer time

I'm not sure what it is about summer, but I swear time goes by more quickly than in other months of the year.

I wake up and blink and the day is practically over. Yeah, that could be partly due to me sleeping in excessively some days, but still. Why does it go by faster?? I'm already a month into my summer. I think I need a summer to-do list. So, here goes nothin'.

  • Hotel crash all of my hometown hotels (It's a short, convoluted story)
    • Sew
      • Ride a bike multiple times
  • Get another part-time job
    • Don't get skin cancer (AKA wear sunscreen lots)
      • Go on cute little vacations
  • READ (suck in all the literature you can while you don't have school)
    • Save some moolah
      • Go on a date (!) --Yeah, boy first. Baby steps.
  • Make some serious headway on the novel I'm writing
    • Go on a hike
      • Get to the zoo
  • Have a bonfire
    • Explore downtown
      • Eat out at exciting local restaurants (No more fast food. See last blog post.)
Well, that seems adequate. Oh, look. As I wrote this blog post an entire day flew by. Oh, there goes another. And another. Okay, I'm going to go achieve something before summer completely disappears.

No comments: