Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rotten eyes

There's something special about a pair of fresh eyes.

And yes, it's special that the eyes aren't stale or rotten. But it's even better that fresh eyes do cool things.

That sounds really random, but isn't it so weird that you can stare at something in confusion for so long and when you finally ask someone what they think, they come up with a solution instantly? They're a pair of wonderful, fresh eyes.

It's an incredible concept. I find it to be useful when playing Sudoku, but there are plenty of other uses for fresh eyes.

Sometimes we don't want to ask for help because we think we've gone over every square millimeter of the problem and nothing anybody else has to say could possibly help. But honestly, maybe our eyes have grown a bit of mold or are starting to smell a little rank. We need fresh ones.

Well, that's all for now. Don't forget to grab some fresh eyes when you're stumped.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hm. Rank-smelling eyes. I might die.
Sudoku. Approval.

I like that concept.