Friday, June 10, 2011

Bliss in a box

Why am I always hungry? It's sooooo annoying.

My life revolves around food. (ex. Well we can't start that yard work until we eat to get energy... So what should we make for dinner?) And I eat at the weirdest times of day.

I found a great snack yesterday. Cinnamon Chex.


Funny thing is, it's even better without milk.

Anyway, if you're skeptical let me tell you something cool. It's gluten-free.

Now usually I don't pay waaaaay close attention to food labels. Alright, that's a lie. I had a nutrition class that got me into label-reading. But if I like the taste of something, I decide to ignore its label.

It's a crunchy, blissful, cinnamon-filled kind of ignorance.

Next time you're in the cereal aisle, take my advice. Go for the gluten-free Cinnamon Chex. Rip that box open right in the store to experience your own bliss. (Keep the box to ring up later so you don't look too much like a ravenous felon.)

3 comments:

Bossy said...

I find it annoying that the Cinnamon and Honey Nut flavors are 1/2 the size as a normal box of Rice Chex and cost the same. I am considering pouring a bunch of cinnamon into a big box of rice chex and shaking to my hearts content.

Kira

Alex said...

Hahaha... I don't think I realized that! You certainly have a good point though.

Mom of 12 said...

At my house that box of cereal wouldn't last 10 minutes. Even without milk...
Sandy