You know how you get in a sour/tired mood and you're not sure why?
Yeah, that happens to me too.
Except, there's usually a reason why. Sometimes we just decide to ignore the most obvious thing in front of us that's the true item of bothering. How annoying is that?
I'd rather be oblivious sometimes, just walking all sour-like and bleary-eyed, thinking I've simply had a long day. But when it comes down to it, isn't it better to just face your problem head on and get on with your life in a more sweet-like way?
In most cases, however, it's the unsolvable problems that plague us so and make us ornery and more prone to lashing out.
Not that I'm having a meltdown about my life right now, I'm just thinking about how I think when I'm annoyed but face my problems with ignorance instead. It's so fascinating.
I wish I could solve all of my problems sometimes; just cut, paste and color certain items and then ship them in a box that will come back within 3-5 business days with my re-fixed life. Wouldn't that be handy.
But, alas, we don't have that kind of technology to arrange that kind of thing. So, where does that leave me?
Well, I'm not entirely sure. I do the best I can to solve what I've got in front of me, pray a lot (really, a lot) and hope for the best. That's what you have to do because that's all you can do.
And just know that things will always get better.
It's amazing the difference 24 hours can make. If you're troubled and eyebrow deep in a conundrum, think about how different things will be in a day. Tomorrow, I doubt I'll be thinking about this topic. I'll have moved on and will be thinking of many other things. The world still moves while you dwell. So move with the world and your problems will eventually shift and either fall out of your mind or fall into the place they belong.
And all will be well with you.
1 comment:
"The world still moves while you dwell. So move with the world and your problems.."
You are so smart.
Kudos. :)
Post a Comment