Saturday, August 3, 2013

Blowing word chunks

I think I understand word vomit now. And I think I didn't know what it meant because I was too busy spitting out unnecessary words, going on and on and on.

You don't have to say everything you think. Relevance has its place, but sometimes it feels good to just keep quiet and let other people do the talking. That's when you hear good advice and answers. Maybe that's why I haven't blogged much. Because I've been reading others' blogs and listening to other people talk. I'm so good at this listening thing. : ]

Yeah, that isn't really why I haven't blogged. I'm just a slacker at practicing finger vomit on my blog. But kudos to all you great writers out there, because I love reading what's on your minds. It gives mine time to contemplate and ponder.

Sometimes after all the talking and figuring and maneuvering your life, all that's left to do is to listen. For instance, listen to the peaceful feelings. Those are special and rare. Or listen to friendship's presence. It makes you feel important and alive. Summer has a voice too, full of light breezes, late-night runs, fireworks, goals and memories.

Anyway, I like this whole pondering concept. I've gotta go ponder it s'more.

P.S. I love this song. And this one. Yay for radio music that doesn't suck.

No comments: