Hi, folks.
I know it's been some time. No, I'm not too much older, taller. Maybe a tad bit wiser though.
But really, my lack of blogging is likely because of the fact that I'm in love. When that happens, you soak up all the time you can with your loved one. So, I'm not really all that sorry. I've been out living a spectacular life. : ]
You should all try it, if you get the chance. It's the best.
Anyway, I think I'll leave a liszt of loves lately to let you know more of all that's occurred lately.
- Dedicated people in their callings- It's refreshing and revitalizing
- Sundays- It's seriously the best day of the week. Sundays always turn out to be busy with plans, whether it's church meetings or dinners, but it's a relaxed and spiritual day. I could get used to every day being Sunday, but it's nice to really enjoy it when I get one only once every seven days.
- Lovely nails- I promise, mine are cooler than yours. I get special treatment nail work done for me. : ]
- Good families
- Good friends
- Everyone's extra dose of gratitude this time of year
- Learning to play "Free Fallin'" on guitar. Holla! My fingers are sore, but it was totes worth it.
- Color-coding my closet- It's probably the most exciting thing my closet has ever seen. I definitely deserve a spot in Good Housekeeping: Closet Edition.
- Piano music
- The Labyrinth- Can you get any weirder? No. Just... no. And I love it anyway. Creeptastic greatness with diverse characters, a basic plot, great effects and realllly tight pants.
- Teenagers- The world simply does not give them enough credit for being talented and intelligent individuals. Teaching will be amazing.
- Steadiness- I need that and I've found it lately
- Honesty and openness
- The source of my love- He is the best. He makes me smile and laugh more than anyone else can. I'm so much happier these days, because of him. I'm so grateful we are where we are right now. : ]
: ]
Alright, I'll try to blog more now. With the school break fast approaching, I'll work on that goal more... : ]
4 comments:
This is beautiful. I love to see you happy! (: This little insight just makes the world a little better and I'm glad you've found peace. I'm glad the Labyrinth exists. I'm glad you're going to be a teenager. I'm glad people are honest. I'm glad you're in love with him (is he remaining annoyn?) and I'm glad you're close is organized. This makes me so happy. Love ya, lady.
Kiyno.
Alex is the coolest hum (human) out there.
Seriously, I just love you so much. You are so, so wise and beautiful. I love your happiness. A lot. (:
: ] Love you!!
Post a Comment