Monday, December 10, 2012

All My Muse V

I haven't posted any good music in a while. My music taste is seriously the biggest modge podge of material, forming the best quilt of tunes. That's what we all think of our own music taste though.

Anyway, here are some good ones that I've been craving ever since I heard them.

Lego House by Ed Sheeran feels nostalgic for me. It sounds like something I've heard before, but something good from a long time ago. It's a comforting song with his soft British voice. Anyway, Ed is awesome. I just bought his "+" album, and I'd recommend it. Also, yes, that is Rupert Grint.

Alisa Xayalith, one of the lead singers of TNAF.
Serenade by The Naked and Famous. I love that band so much, as I've said before. This song is from an EP, This Machine, and is sort of overlooked. This song sounds absolutely nothing like TNAF, but it's a good, surprising sound, that makes me think of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros and Of Monsters and Men.

Note: this video involves cootie catchers, one of the best ways to fold paper. They get the prize for cheap, innovative music videos.

Matt and Kim. Typical quirk.

I went to the Matt and Kim concert just over a month ago. They certainly know how to rock out, and if you've been to one of their concerts, you know what I mean. They are so fun to listen to though, and I recommend Let's Go. It's a good song to get you up and going. I'm gonna throw Overexposed out there too. This video makes me laugh every time because Matt is a ridiculous dancer... But he knows his music and happens to have a captivating voice. I love Matt and Kim's pulsing energy.

This song by the Joy Formidable makes me really excited for some reason. It's an exciting listen, and it should be since it's called Whirring.

Anyway, I just like music. Look up these delicious sound bites if you have some time. : ]


No comments: