Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Paper Thursdays


So, I had this thought today.

I'm tired of not writing. Because writing is kind of my "thing," my main hobby of choice. And I keep pushing it to the background of my life. I've decided, though, to make Thursdays a writing day.

This means I will write something, no matter what, on Thursdays. It can be poetry, prose, rambling, journaling, blogging, etc. Just anything. Writing makes me feel better about life.

For some reason, writing makes everything come together to make sense. It can take putting it on the page to make it connect inside your brain. Sometimes, I think we're in denial about things, or we push things to our subconscious. Writing brings those ideas to the front burners in our minds. It's a beautiful process.

So, tomorrow is Thursday. I'm going to blog whatever I come up with. I'm trying to drag my bestie, Squeeg, into it as well. Watch her blog, maybe she'll write something great. She does that a lot.

If anyone else wants to join in on my idea, please feel free to send me your words. I love reading what's on people's minds. : ]

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh stawp. You're great. Now I have to come up with something grand. (: