Ahem...
This is me announcing that I've officially succumbed to Twitter.
Once I found out that you get to say things @ people and you can do "#" to stuff, there was no turning back. Okay, so I'm still working out the kinks and the weird symbols, but it's seeming to be a pretty awesome site.
I've found the source of where all my good music comes from (music supervisor for The Vampire Diaries, Chris Mollere), stumbled into all my newspaper buddies from The Daily Utah Chronicle and have been privileged to stalk a lot of really cool people.
And keep in mind that there is no limit to this stalking. People want you to follow them on Twitter. It's not like looking someone up on Facebook and willing them to add you as a friend first. You can be more liberal with your stalking on Twitter, throwing your follows around left and right.
It's so much fun.
Anyway, thought I'd make that grand announcement. If any of you Tweet, look me up. I'll be chirpin' up a storm.
1 comment:
HAHA!
"It's not like looking someone up on Facebook and willing (add emphasis when you read that word) them to add you as a friend first. You can be more liberal with your stalking..."
Mint. So, so mint.
Post a Comment