Monday, April 18, 2011

Slow down, rubber neck, breathe.

Does it seriously freak anyone else out when there's a car accident on the freeway?

Really, it's horrifying.

Whenever I drive by a car accident (at a snail pace, thank you, rubber neckers), I have to remind myself to breathe. Seriously, it is frightening to me and I start hyperventilating. Thinking about the high speeds we drive and the impact that occurs when two of those cars slam into each other... See, you just shuddered. I know I did.

I think it's frightening to the rest of the rubber neckin' drivers out there, but what do they do once traffic lets up and we get going again?

Oh yeah, they speed recklessly off into the sunset like the world is overflowing with gasoline that needs to be spent.

Freaks me out, people. I don't want you or me or anyone else to get in a wreck.

Slow down, a'ight?

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Speeding off into the sunset.
The sunset is a good direction, I suppose.

And I may have shuddered.

Alex said...

Knew it. The sunset is a good direction as long as ya go the speed limit and enjoy it. :]

IamTeach said...

I could speed off with a boy into the sunset and be completley happy with it. (: