Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finally, a taste of summer

Finals week is always an interesting time in my life.

Yesterday, I think I broke only two laws to get a paper turned in on time. Trust me, I could have broken plenty more if I wasn't at least mildly concerned about my integrity.

Then I took another final today and I hardly stressed going in. The stress came directly upon finishing. What's up with that anyway? Now I'm stressed when it's all over? My stress needs to be more evenly distributed.

Anyway, with finals also comes an exciting sense of wanting to change for next semester and during the summer. Usually the said changes last maybe a week into fall and then you revert right back to your old ways.

Lame. What if I instead took charge to change and condensed my law breaking to one law or even none?

Now that would be something impressive.

The summer of my nineteenthyearturningtwenty is going to be awesome. I can feel it in my bones. I'm going to go on fun trips, find a way to evenly distribute my stress (?), get into better habits, read more books and stop breaking laws. I'm going to disappoint waiting police officers left and right.

Yep, that'll be satisfying.

No comments: