Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Where in the world is my globe?

I feel like since I'm going to be a teacher, I'm going to need a globe.

An English/Spanish teacher might not have as high of a use for a globe as a history or geography teacher, but I still want one. I'll show students where authors were born and which countries speak different Spanish dialects.

I think I have an obsession with globes because of how they condense the world down to a small blue/green sphere, even though it can seem so vast to one little human.

On another note, I think I want to be Carmen Sandiego for Halloween. She's pretty hardcore. Super BA, if you will. She sort of fell off the radar until I thought of her today. Remember that theme song, "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?"

See? She's a super good villain. : ] Now, where to find a red trench coat...


1 comment:

Bethany said...

Loveeee that. Where's Waldo and CSD.