So let's say I have this friend who always wants me to post on here. So then I post with nothing interesting to say. That's boring and lame, right? I need to remedy that because that's where this is post is headed...
Umm.
Once upon a time, there was a girl who was busy. Yet she always fit in time for flash mobs and hanging out in grocery stores. The important things in life. She decided that mixing the two past times could be epic. A flash mob in a grocery store! Woo. Move over, Super Bowl soda display, I need to do my opening leap here.
Wouldn't that be fun though? Someday, maybe, someday.
Anyway. That was a short story.
Also, speaking of grocery stores, why is Walmart always more fun at night? It's so absurd. I don't generally like Walmart 24/7, but if it's late at night, I'm shopping for something random plus ice cream (never forget the ice cream), it's just entertaining. I don't get it. Maybe Walmart has some secret night floor cleaner that wafts up from the tiles and makes you think you're entertained. Probably not but I still don't get it.
Well, Beej, are you satisfied? I posted. I like that my title makes you think I spilled soda and had to clean it up. How boring. Nah, instead I just sat around pondering grocery stores. Much more profound.
3 comments:
Hi Alex,
Thanks for making a comment on my blog! I think he's cute too. Have a great day!
Sandy
I commented on this earlier; I really did.
It essentially said that you're really cool.
Haah.
Yay. :] Fellow bloggers, you rock!
Post a Comment